Re: [IP] Tape irritation

> What kind of tape (or tape remover) can I use on my 6 yr. old?  It
> took us an hour and her screaming to change her site last night. Her
> skin was raw after 2 days.

Her skin should not be raw. Perhaps she is allergic to the adhesive
on the tape. Try a one inch square of various tapes for a few days,
remove any that show irritation immediately. Use what is left.

you can use baby oil, Unisolv - available at some pharmacies as well
as most pump supply houses -- finger nail polish remover in a pinch