[IP] Re: moisture in cartridge chamber

My pump rep told me that sometimes a little moisture will get in
the cartridge chamber, esp if you don't use the red thing.
However, since the chamber is separates from the motor, etc, it
won't hurt the pump. It could rust the piston if it happens a lot
and you don't dry it off, but we were given extra piston rods
with our pumps. So it's really not a problem. :)

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)