[IP] Re: Repriming D after taking out the insulin cartridge

We had the same thing happen on two occasions about a month ago.
We noticed moisture in the cartridge "tank" (both times were
after Shannon had taken a bath without the red thing) so we wiped
it out but had to reprime after putting the cartridge back in.

Nancy said:
I think I may have accidentally discovered something about
Jenna's D pump,
wanted to see if other D pumpers have seen this problem.
<some snipped>
So, do you have to re-prime the line after you take the insulin
cartridge out?  And why, for heaven's sake, since everything is a
closed system, and stays full of insulin if you just take out the
cartridge while it's still attached to the tubing.

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"