[IP] Support Team

 RoseLea wrote:
 Then why is the only information I'm getting my diabetic care team is that
the pump is more work and has many more problems than MDI?  That's why I'm
beginning to think I need a new team.   While I realize the pump may not be
for everyone, I just want a chance to see if it can change my life.  Maybe
it will, maybe it won't, but if I never get the chance then I will never

Type 1 for 37 years, tired of all of this....

MHO is that you need a new team who will support your desire to have better
control and more freedom.  A pump will give you that.  Like any NEW THING,
there is a learning curve where it may seem more complicated that it is
long term. Consider it the "short term pain for the long term gain".  Get
another opinion, and another, if that is what it takes.  Call Mini Med or
Disitronics for a doctor near you who supports pump use.
Good luck and keep us posted!
Bonnie Richardson