[IP] Mail order supplies

I'm curious about those of you who order insulin from mail order supply
places.  Is it cheaper to order insulin from these places instead of buying
from your local pharmacy?  I was told when I purchased my pump that I could
order everything BUT the insulin from Mini Med.  So, I continue to use my
local pharmacy.  They know me by name when I walk through the door and I get
treated wonderfully.  I don't have to worry about my insulin freezing or
boiling from sitting on my back step.  My pharmacist is also a pump wearer
and I love to swap stories with her about the trials and tribulations of
"pumping".  I guess my being a small town girl, I would drive 35 miles to my
pharmacy to receive this special treatment that they offer free of charge.

Sometimes.....I miss the personal touch that was so prevalent before we had
email and the internet.....although I do use both of those options too.

---A dog is a smile and a wagging tail,
what is in between doesn't matter much.

Lea Idlewine
Owned by a Golden Retriever