[IP] Med Supply Deliveries

All deliveries of medical equipment/supplies should have a mandatory
signature receipt required.   You might request it of your supplier, or
just tell them you never got it.  There is no proof.....I am amazed that
the supplier is handling it this way.  You are getting ripped off for sure!
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL
Jan wrote:
    Last August while on vacation, four vials of Humalog sat on the front
porch in a brown box in the sun for up to four days. It could not be used.
called the mail-order pharmacy; they said it was up to me to stay home when
I order something. (It takes 2-3 weeks for news Rx's to arrive). We already
had tickets for our vacation.
    Today I arrived home at 6:30 p.m. and found six boxes of 100 Advantage
Comfort Curve strips and one box of 100 Ketostix in my mailbox. IT WAS 9F
outside. I brought the bag into the house and placed a thermometer in the
bag for five minutes. Yep, 9F!!!  These are NOT supposed to go below
    WHAT TO DO????
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)