Re: [IP] Roselea needs new team

At 02:21 PM 1/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>One other comment this CDE said was that "she wore a pump, so she knows what
>it's like to wear one".  I beg to differ from her.  Sure she knows what it's
>like to be connected to a pump, but she doesn't know how she would feel if
>her blood sugars were screwed up or if they were good.  I'm so tired of
>"normal" people who think they know all about it.

Hmm She may know what its like to wear one but that is totally different
when it does nothing for you and you  know in a hour or 2 you can take it
off and nothing will happen when you eat that piece of chocolate cake.

The question is does she know what it is like to LIVE with the pump??

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted