[IP] Thanks everyone...

Thanks for letting me vent a little here.  I've been so depressed since last
night, I feel like I'm standing at the bottom of a mountain with a pump at
the peak, and just don't know if I have the energy to climb it.  With all
the fighting a person has to do to get a pump (first the endo, then the
insurance company), it's a wonder that anyone has a pump!  I will try the
suggestion to contact the pump companies and see if they can put me in line
with a more receptive endo and diabetes team in my area.  Thanks again... :)

Type 1 for 37 years...