Re: [IP] Roselea needs new team

One other comment this CDE said was that "she wore a pump, so she knows what
it's like to wear one".  I beg to differ from her.  Sure she knows what it's
like to be connected to a pump, but she doesn't know how she would feel if
her blood sugars were screwed up or if they were good.  I'm so tired of
"normal" people who think they know all about it.

Type 1 for 37 years, tired of all this...