Re: [IP] Shocked Nancy - pump is more work

Linda Z wrote:

>>Roselea, since being on the pump I spend more time weighing food, using a
calculator for carb counting, and testing (7-14 times a day) than I did the
bulk of the 14 years I was on MDI. <<

I don't mind a little extra work to have the life I want.  My endo recently
cut my insulin amount on MDI to try to do away with the sudden lows I have
any time of the day or night.  Now I just run over 200 all day long.  Took
care of the lows that's for sure, but is this better?  Tried calling the
office was on hold for more than 10 minutes and gave up.  Now I have to head
to work feeling as "great" as I do.  Sheesh...

Type 1 for 37 years, tired of this....