[IP] Re-priming after reservoir removal & THANKS

> I have to
> reprime my MM if I take the cartridge out and then reinsert it: There are
> these little "arms" that push against the plunger on the cartridge and
> they have to be "tightened up" against the top of the plunger again.
> Jan (and Elvis

Jan, (and Elvis)
How do you know how much to prime to tighten up the arms against the top of
the plunger? Just a couple of tenths makes a diff. to me. At what point do
you know it was sufficient?

Also, Thank you for repeating that great article on depression (You know
you're a diabetic if your honey calls you sweetie and you get upset). I have
saved that and will use it often.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)