Re: [IP] Pagers and tubes

Jeffrey Weiss wrote:

> I dunno. Sometimes when I look at that tube sticking onto me I get the urge
> to say "Prepare to be assimilated! Reisistance is futile!"
> (Star Trek  "Borg" reference for the uninitiated...)
> Jeffrey Weiss
> email @ redacted
> Dallas, TX

Some where in the dark storage of antiquity......

In other words, before Insulin-pumpers there was a serious kidding/not kidding
about being assimilated on another list.....   Might even have personal
archives going back that far.

There may even be a couple of us (other than me) who remember the talk about
"pump-dogs"......    Seem to remember it related to actually dragging them
around by their leashes. :-)

Jim S.