Re: [IP] I need a new endo

When I went on the pump in July 99, my endo sent me to a med center with a
CDE for training.  The hook up went well but their advice on basals, boluses
and carb ratio had my BS all over the place.  After a month I contacted MM,
told them how I was doing things and gave them a sample of my BS over a few
days and they offered me a CDE through them.  She was a life saver.  Within
days things began to turn around and have been going ok since.  MM can also
tell you the doctors in your area who work with pumps.