[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] I need a new endo

Hi RoseLea,
I'm not sure if they'll be able to help, but why don't you try contacting
MiniMed or Disetronic and ask if they know of any pump-friendly CDEs and
endos in your area?  I'll bet they do.
The MiniMed General Service # is 800 933-3322

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml