[IP] re:shocked, maybe harder for kids

What keeps me going is reminding myself that my 10yo is growing and changing,
and all eating/activity is less consistent with children, and new hormones,
..........Because without this site and the reminder that someday it
could/will be easier, I would not continue having her pump (as if I could get
it away from her if I tried!).  It is more work now, no better control than
MDI, and after 5 months of no sleep I am a basket case.  But, I don't think
this is totally out of the ordinary for kids approaching adolescence on the
pump, and each day hold out hope all our work will pay off.  Holly