Re: [IP] Shocked Nancy

Thanks for your comment.  I'm fine I don't have any of the problems that I keep seeing on the screen.  I do belong to a local pump group and we have a great time telling stories and helping each other.  I know what you say is true, the Dr.s don't have the knowledge and up until a couple of years ago I did feel pretty much on my own.  I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones, to not have sugars that i can't get down and keytones, infected sites etc.etc.

I hear some of these people taking a break from their pump.  I think that is great if that is what they feel they need to do.  I just can't even think of doing that.  Mr. pump is such a part of me that the only time that i don't have it on is the 10 or so minutes it takes me to change it and maybe take a quick shower before putting it back on.  I don't even use the sets that you can take the pump off.  I;m hoping to in the near future when they put it on the one I'm using.