Re: [IP] site pain

> i have noticed that when i press on my site it hurts. however, not
> the center of the site, but slightly lower than the center. i am
> using soft sets, regular length.  i haven't had any problems with
> site infections, but when i rub a certain way, it just hurts. any
> ideas?

The cannula is probably poking into muscle. Ahhh... gee... your just
not padded enough :-)  Seriously, you might want to try the
Sil/Tender/Comfort set. The are favored by many people because they
do not go as deep into the tissue and seem to be more comfortable. I
can safely speak for my daughter on this,  many others have
reported the same thing.

Call MM, D or your local "set" supplier for a free sample or two of
one of the above sets (they are all identical, different packaging