[IP] Re: Carb Counting

Hi All!!
I've been reading about people and their carb counting methods.  Here's
what I use to help me.  It's a book called THE COMPLETE BOOK OF FOOD COUNTS
by Corinne T. Netzer (4th ed.).  It was reccommended to me by my CDE when I
got serious about counting carbs.  It has every food you could possibly
think of (Just about).  It even has counts for fast-food resturants.  It's
a 2 inch thick paperback and it costs 7.50 @ Waldens and Barnes & Noble.
Hope this can help somebody.

Pumping@ Ft. Bragg, NC
Sheila Morris