[IP] The "Black Hole" solution that has worked for us...

The last several times we have suffered stubborn highs (that weren't due to
abad site) we have been successful bringing down Jackie's highs with a bolus
AND a temporary basal rate increase at the same time.  For us the extra
kicker has been enough to seemingly keep the bolus from going into the
"black hole".  There is no scientific reasoning behind this solution--just
kept trying things and this worked.  Good luck to all--we're having the same
kind of BIZARRE Bg week as many others...