Re: [IP] Shocked Nancy

I have found some doctors and thier offices (teams) don't wish to be
bothered about technical things such as a pump-
If you really want to go on a pump it appears you will need to find a team
willing to work with you. It sounds like they don't either want to take the
time or they don't know that much about the pump.
Best of luck to you..and hang in there ok?
email @ redacted