[IP] Shocked Nancy

Bonnie wrote:

>>I wanted to respond to you and to "second" what Michael said.   The great
majority of us are grateful for our pumps, have better control, no
complications, smoother lives and more freedom with the pump, and few if
any dramatic incidents.<<

Then why is the only information I'm getting my diabetic care team is that
the pump is more work and has many more problems than MDI?  That's why I'm
beginning to think I need a new team.   While I realize the pump may not be
for everyone, I just want a chance to see if it can change my life.  Maybe
it will, maybe it won't, but if I never get the chance then I will never

Type 1 for 37 years, tired of all of this....