[IP] New AtLast Meter - Tried It Last Night

I went to a Diabetic Meeting last night and to my surprise the AtLast Rep
was there.  I really liked it and am going to try to get my insurance to
cover it, well the strips.  Anyway, she tried it on me and it was
completely painless, although she had to try twice on my thigh to get the
blood out.  I like the convenience of it.  And besides, my fingers could
use a rest from 10 stabs a day.  :-)

Someone asked about the lancets, and the rep said yes you need to use our
lancets, and I said " Oh darn, I'll already did my yearly change".  It got
a chuckle out of people.  Then the rep did say, I hope you change it a bit
more often than that.  :-)

One thing I don't like about it is the fact that it only stores the last 10
readings and she couldn't tell us either if the readings were time and date
stamped.  Hmmmmm.  It does five a 14 day average though.