Re: [IP] Started to Pump!

Hi Linda,

Sounds like your doing everything right.  Hope Adam does well in his new life setting.  I love your idea about taking items of interest and pasting them in your word page.  That"s worth passing on.  Well good luck and I'll keep reading to see how you and Adam are doing.
I've never had any experiences with real young children, only a few students that have been diabetic, but they weren't on the pump.  My heart goes out to you having to deal with such a young child and diabetes.

Never know, but if I can evey be any help just yell.