Re: [IP] Repriming D after taking out the insulin cartridge

Hi, I think I know what happened to your pump. Either Your pump Adapter (gray
cap) or your infusion set was  not "hand tight." Insulin will take the path
of least resistance and if you do not fully tighten those two items it will
leak out the side or into the chamber. When you removed it and put it back in
you probably tightened it so the insulin went through the tubing instead of
leaking out. One way to test for this is to disconnect, put a tissue at the
base and bolus If it becomes wet you know it is not tight enough. I hope this
Brad, pumping 11 years.