[IP] AtLast meter and storage and computing

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 Andrea Seitz <email @ redacted> wrote..

>I forgot to ask the rep if the AtLast keeps any of the readings in memory. A
>check of their website didn't answer this question either. Anybody out there
>know the answer to this?

I spoke with the product manager for AtLast who told me that the meter
displays last 10 readings (didn't tell me if it displayed TIME of reading
though) and that there IS a computer hook up although it has not yet been
released (they are working on the software currently).  Will post more when/if
I learn more (waiting for call about computer hook up from someone in their
development group).

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.