[IP] Stop Pump w Activities

Kap has played out in the snow for 2 days -  2 hrs straight - morning and
evenings and we didn't stop the pump.  When he came in his #s were in the
high 70s. He didn't eat extra food - but he did bolus less for the food he
ate - .5 units less.

I told endo in the past w/ playing basketball or baseball he has always gone
high 300-500s and she said he was supposed to go low.

Tracking through knee deep snow and sledding you would think he would crash.

Does others have high bgs after activities if u stop pumping?
Still new to pumping
Living and Learning
Mom to KAP - age 9 - pumping