Re: [IP] Repriming D after taking out the insulin cartridge

In a message dated 1/26/00 11:23:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  So, do you have to re-prime the line after you take the insulin
 cartridge out?  And why, for heaven's sake, since everything is a closed
 system, and stays full of insulin if you just take out the cartridge while
 it's still attached to the tubing. >>

Hi Nancy

I'm not familiar with the Disetronic, but can tell you the reason I have to
reprime my MM if I take the cartridge out and then reinsert it: There are
these little "arms" that push against the plunger on the cartridge and they
have to be "tightened up" against the top of the plunger again.

Jan (and Elvis