[IP] Temporary Increase/Decrease Basal

Out local Disetronic Rep said, the temporary basals of
4 hours decrease and 12 hour increase were decided
upon from a CDE survey. Both the increase and decrease
can be adjusted to a user specified amount of time.
The bolus amounts can also be adjusted. These
adjustments require technical service, usually done at
the Disetronic headquarters.

Andrea Seitz

>My D rep said he did not know why it was programed
>that way, however I believe it can be reprogramed by
>the reps. You can, of course all ways cancel. This is
>one of the areas Disetronic needs to upgrade I
Do You Yahoo!?