Re: [IP] disappointing visit

>Hi all,
>I've been lurking around since shortly after my son Jonathon found
The bottom line is we're going to look for a new endo

  Hi Bridget - I'm so glad you found your way to the list!! I talked with
Jonathan a few times back when he was first dx'd; don't know if you remember
or not.  I think it's awesome that he is so enthusiastic and it must have
been so FRUSTRATING for you guys at the doctor's appt.  Don't give up!!
There has got to be an endo out there who will get Jonathan pumping :)
especially with all of your research, enthusiasm, and knowledge.  best of
luck, Gianna