Re: [IP] Mail order supplies?

Danny, sometimes it is more convenient, but it is also cheaper from a 3rd
party, and even more importantly, I can purchase Comfort sets (identical to
the Slihouettes) for less than MM sells Sils.  And for those who pay part
of the cost of supplies this makes a difference.

<Just curious as to why some people get their pump supplies from a source
other than Disetronic or MM.  <Cheaper?  More conveniant?  I'll be starting
on my pump one week from tomorrow!  Thanks for all the <help so far.