[IP] mail-order supplies

I have a question about mail-delivered supplies. For the previous eight
years I walked into my friendly pharmacy, purchased my Rx's, paid (lots) and
sent the receipts to the insurance co. for reimbursement. Last July our
insurance plan was changed to another company. We now have mail order. I
    Last August while on vacation, four vials of Humalog sat on the front
porch in a brown box in the sun for up to four days. It could not be used. I
called the mail-order pharmacy; they said it was up to me to stay home when
I order something. (It takes 2-3 weeks for news Rx's to arrive). We already
had tickets for our vacation.
    Today I arrived home at 6:30 p.m. and found six boxes of 100 Advantage
Comfort Curve strips and one box of 100 Ketostix in my mailbox. IT WAS 9F
outside. I brought the bag into the house and placed a thermometer in the
bag for five minutes. Yep, 9F!!!  These are NOT supposed to go below 30-32F.
    WHAT TO DO????
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)