Re: [IP] temp basal increase or square wave?

I wrote earlier about learning to use a temp basal increase or square wave.
I mentioned a meal containing  a three eggbeater omlet with ham, homefries, 2
shole w heat toast and ketchup.  I use a 1-15 ratio.  I use 7 units for this
meal and in two hours I am at 160 but it catches up with me later due to fat
and high protein.  I realize that I do not have 105 carbs here but take the
added insulin to keep my BS down.  I would like to know how to do this using
a temp basal increase or square wave.