[IP] re:Diabetes News The AtLast and FreeStyle Meters

>The AtLast Blood Glucose System,from Amira Medical, is an "alternate site"
> blood glucose meter that can be used on the forearm, thigh and upper arm.

What a coincidence! Last night at her support group meeting Liz was able
to try the AtLast meter...3 times!
The first time she felt a pick and the rep told her she probably hit a
nerve. Liz disagreed because she didn't feel any pain. The next 2 times Liz
tried the meter she didn't feel a thing! I forgot to ask the rep if the
AtLast keeps any of the readings in memory. A check of their website didn't
answer this question either. Anybody out there know the answer to this?

Linda V.