[IP] Hiding Pump

Dear Josh,

Wanted to make sure you didn't miss this message from

Andrea Seitz

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:24:09 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] hiding pump

The best way that I have found to "hide the pump" in a
pair of slacks or jeans is to cut a hole in the inside
 top of the pocket using a pair of pinking shears.
This prevents the cut fabric from unravelling/fraying.
 The hole in the top of the pocket prevents the pump
from falling out.  I do not attach the pump onto
anything since the pocket is usually deep enough for
the pump to stay in.  I have been doing this since on
the pump(1 1/2 years).  The only problem that I have
encountered is with the dry cleaner pinning a note
to my slacks identifying the hole!
Tom U.
Do You Yahoo!?