Re: [IP] taking pump breaks...

Well for the past 2 days Matt's been taking his pump off. Not for breaks
though, because he was playing in the snow. I know he's supposed to beable to
keep it on in cold weather, but last week after doing that he still had good
numbers but with moderate keytones for 2 days after and i was not willing to
take a chance on insulin freeze possibly causing that again. So every hour
and 1/2 i'd test Matt's bg which remained in range.......and after 2 hours
i'd give him a little bolus for his missed basal and that seemed to work.
Lets see what happens through the night!  Wish me luck.