[IP] fasttake etc

thanks to all for the advice on the fasttake - kept it
under the covers with me last night and it worked
right away this morning =) (some people have teddy
bears ... i have a blood glucose meter!! yes!)
i'm planning on skipping lunch today to do a basal
check as i was 45 yesterday around 4 pm (lunch around
12).  unfortunately, it's only 9 am and i'm already
thinking how i can't eat till dinner! =)
for everyone whose sugars have been screwy lately,
hopefully it's just some collective phase and we'll
all be running perfect 95s from here on out.

note to gianna - i noticed you said something about
carleton - one of my best friends goes there and
absolutely loves it. waiting around to hear from
colleges has to be one of the most stressful things
ever ... ugh.