[IP] fasttake etc

thanks to all for the advice on the fasttake - kept it
under the covers with me last night and it worked
right away this morning =) (some people have teddy
bears ... i have a blood glucose meter!! yes!)
i'm planning on skipping lunch today to do a basal
check as i was 45 yesterday around 4 pm (lunch around
12).  unfortunately, it's only 9 am and i'm already
thinking how i can't eat till dinner! =)
for everyone whose sugars have been screwy lately,
hopefully it's just some collective phase and we'll
all be running perfect 95s from here on out.

note to gianna - i noticed you said something about
carleton - one of my best friends goes there and
absolutely loves it. waiting around to hear from
colleges has to be one of the most stressful things
ever ... ugh.

Do You Yahoo!?