[IP] re: mail order supplies

Danny, i order my supplies from another source (other than MM) because the
place i order from waves my 20% co-pay! that's a big reason to go there if
you ask me!

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 1 month, 6 days)

>Just curious as to why some people get their pump supplies from a source
other than Disetronic or MM.  Cheaper?  More conveniant?  I'll be starting
on my pump one week from tomorrow!  Thanks for all the help so far.
- What matters most is how you see yourself -