Re: [IP] hiders and non-hiders

>I don't think wearing my pump is any more disgusting than wearing glasses.
>I see people in wheelchairs, using canes, walkers and other aides. To me,
>that's not disgusting either... that's life. I wish people would get over
>thinking that they need to fit a TV image all the time. The real world is
>not always neat and tidy... we need to learn how to accept it the way it
>actually is.

Well said!!!  I couldn't agree with you more.

>I agree with you. I wear my pump on my belt... if someone else doesn't
>like it, then I figure that's their problem, not mine.

Yep!  I usually wear mine in my pocket, just because it's convenient for
me.  It was funny though, I had it clipped to my bathing suit last summer
and I never got so many people staring at me.  I thorough enjoyed that and
had a blast swimming.  If they want to ask, as, if they want to stare than
stare, not my problem.