[IP] Profile Brooke Lau

     My name is Brooke Lau, this is my first posting so hopefully I've done
     it right.  I am 26 and a mechanical engineer. I was diagnosed on
     Thanksgiving day in 1997 with Type 2, only six months later to be
     reclassified as Type 1. After I had lost 20% of my body weight and was
     being blamed for not following my diet plan. I won't comment on the
     medical staff. One good thing is they did push for the pump which I
     got approved right before I switched doctors. I started in December
     1998, on the minimed 507c.  I live in Southwest Michigan. Last Ha1c
     was 6.6.