[IP] Re: Mail Order Supplies?

I have always gotten my supplies at National Diabetic Pharmacies located in
Virginia (it's been mentioned before).  I like the way they bill directly to my
insurance and then to me so that I don't have to deal with my insurance company
(which I have had quite a few problems with lately).  They offer everything I
need to keep my pump up and ruuning and to test my blood sugars and whatnot.  I
also like the fact that when they think your supplies might be running low
(which for me is every three months since my persriptions are for three month
supplies) they give you a call to see if you need to reorder anything.  I have
never had any problems with them and their representatives are all very helpful.