[IP] Re: cold feet and hands

I am originally from Minn and know cold (I
delivered papers at -30 and went camping at -10)
and have frostbit my fingers and toes a number
of times, I had thought that was the reason for
the coldness.  I don't believe that turning up
the heat will help (it hasn't helped me) as when
I feel my tootsies they feel like the same temp
as any other skin.  I normally try to get the
circulation better by foot massage or some of
those foot vibrators.  YMMV, of course.

>  Absolutely! and it's a killer.I was always
warm even in the winter.
> (Winter here in PA is cold. Right now we have
a foot of snow on the ground
> and more fallin'.) Anyway, there are days when
my feet just will not "warm
> up". I wrap in a blanket and turn up the heat.
Which right now is getting
> very expensive. The heating oil I bought last
year for $0.74/gal is now
> $1.65/gal.
>  David

>>  Do others experience cold feet and hands?
For the last 2 days or so it
>>  seems I can't get my right foot to warm up.
It's driving me nuts!!
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend upon the support of Paul.