Re: [IP] hiders and non-hiders

My display (or lack of) my pump depends on where I'm going and who i'll be
with.  I have had so many new managers at a job ask me to put away my pager
that I'm sick of explaining, so I hide it at work.  Also if I'm dressing up
or whatnot, usually I stick it in the top of my stockings.  My friends have
seen it, and one of them thought it was a garage door opener (don't know
why!!!) so that's what we call it in our little circle :)