[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #862

> or why would you not looking into trying one of them?
> PLEASE ADDRESS ALL ANSWERS TO :       email @ redacted
> Thank you for everything!
> Daniel Trecroci
> Managing Editor
> Diabetes Interview

Dear Daniel:

Thank you for an opportunity to tell the Diabetes Community what I
want.....besides a cure...

1.  I don't wan't to have to prick my fingers ever again.  I already have
one foreign object sticking in me 24 hours a day, and I thank God and Mini
Med for it!
2. I want the pump infusion to have a way to test my bgs all day every day,
warn be when it goes below 80 and above 120.   This wonderful tester will
require no test strips, no meter, no extra money.
3.  An alternative might be a strip to place over my wrist watch, or be
worn as a wrist watch which would give me my BG levels at a glance,
4.  I am not interested in another kind of test meter, unless it requires
no invasion into my skin at all.

Thank you again.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL