Re: [IP] hiders and non-hiders

I don't hide it either.  I wear it on the waistband of my pants or clipped
to the change pocket of my jeans. The tubing generally doesn't show.
I rarely wear dresses any more (don't have to), but when I do try to wear
one with either a waistband and front buttons or a pocket and front buttons.
The tubing comes out throught the button placket and the pump clips to the
waistband or goes in the pocket.
Buying maternity clothes to accommodate the pump was definitely a challenge.
Speaking of dressing up, you should have seen the look on the face of the
saleswoman at Victoria's Secret when I showed her my pump and explained that
that's why I was buying a garter belt! Hee Hee!