Re: [IP] temp basal increase or square wave?

>Meal in question: three eggbeater omelet with
> ham, two whole toast and homefries and ketchup.  I usually use a 1-15 carb
> ratio.  I can come in with a 160 two hours after the meal but go much
> thereafter.  I usually bolus 7. for this meal but it always catches up
> me later

if two pieces of toast are at LEAST 30 grams of carb
one serving home fries at LEAST 15

total of 45 carbs

divide by 15 ratio ...I come up with 3.0 UNITS to bolus

we usually do a 3-4 hour temp basal with geneva of 0.2 units higher than
normal basal.  PLUS we bolus for FULL amount of carb.