[IP] Re: Disetronic temp basals

No, you can stop it at any point, so there is some flexibility.
Whenever I think we need to go up or down on the basals for a
certain time frame I just start a temp increase or decrease and
shut it off at the appropriate time (this way I don't have to
reprogram basals right away and can wait and see if the changes
are going to be effective.)

Natalie said:
Just curious, on the D, do you HAVE to use the whole  4 or 12
hours of temp basal, or do you have flexibility within that time

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)