Re: [IP] hiders and non-hiders

KAP is not hiding - actually he is a CARRIER.  He has every accessory they
make for pumps. Neck thing, waist thing, belt thing, thigh thing, arm thing,
clip thing- all colors.

But he sticks it in his pocket - and I am finding him walking around the
house at night holding it.  Carrying it in his hand.  So, I gave him a safety
pin and the pouch w/ a ring at the top - for now he has safety pins on all of
his pants.
Accessories for Sale. lol

Mom to KAP - carrying his pump. - age 9