[IP] New AtLast Meter

Ok, I am buying one just to see if its all its cracked up to be.  My total
order came to $108.40, which includes one box of strips and a box of
lancets.  The BIG drawback already is that our universal lancets DO NOT WORK
in this meter!!!  They want to make money is the reason I was told by the
customer service rep!!  So $8.50 for 100 lancets.  Here goes the old " I'll
change my lancet once a year thing"!!
I will keep you all updated, she said I should receive it in 2 to 3 days
depending on the weather, and I didn't pay the extra $12.75 for express
I am just curious how well it will compare to my DEX,  so will let you know.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.