Re: [IP] cold feet and hands

I get cold feet and hands.  Usually my hands get cold when they are inactive
for awhile, but as soon as I get busy they warm right up.  My feet are
another thing.  They get so cold as to actually be painful.  But, I have a
teriffic pair of slippers that I put on and they usually warm up then and
are comfortable.  I can't wear just socks around.  And, you should see the
thick ski socks I wear to bed, if my feet are cold, I'm not sleeping much.

Type 1 for 37 years