Re: [IP] quitting the pump

   Bravo to you & Joie on a superb "team effort" at problem-solving! Give
yourselves both a pat on the back for assessing the situation & deriving a
feasible solution. As for the "24/7" aspect of pumping, I couldn't agree
more..... in fact, even all that I endured to treat my breast cancer, no
matter how horrible at that moment, was hopefully FINITE & is thankfully NOT
something I have to do day after day after day after day.....

Regards, Renee (pump mom since 3/16/96 to Melissa)